[Gllug] [O/T] Grr... new keyboard

Andy Millar andy at andymillar.co.uk
Tue Mar 10 23:32:54 UTC 2009

I have to admit that not top posting on some mobile devices (especially this one) is practically impossible. I tend to go with removing the old text.

On an aside, has anyone else noticed that John Edwards has some nasty newline encoding where all his text appears on the same line? (Where by nasty, I probably mean standars compliant newline encoding that this device does not adhere to but I don't have this problem with anyone else).

- andy
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk