[Gllug] [O/T] Grr... new keyboard

John Edwards john at cornerstonelinux.co.uk
Wed Mar 11 01:04:55 UTC 2009

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 11:32:54PM +0000, Andy Millar wrote:
> I have to admit that not top posting on some mobile devices (especially this one) is practically impossible. I tend to go with removing the old text.
>
> On an aside, has anyone else noticed that John Edwards has some nasty newline encoding where all his text appears on the same line? (Where by nasty, I probably mean standars compliant newline encoding that this device does not adhere to but I don't have this problem with anyone else).

Yuck. Thanks for letting me know.

If anyone else can see this problem then please let me know
and I'll try to fix it if I can.

The mail client I use is mutt with emacs as the editor, and
most emails are signed by GPG in MIME mode. All the email
clients I've seen have handled this OK (Thunderbird, Outlook,
even mailman archives).

I'm pretty sure that other people use GPG in MIME mode with
mutt, such as Bruce Richardson and Daniel Berrange. Can you
read their emails OK?

I'll also send you direct emails with and without PGP signing.

| A. Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion |
| Q. Why is top posting bad ?                             |