[Gllug] A Russian Teenager wants to see England in august

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Fri Mar 27 22:25:04 UTC 2009

On 27 Mar 2009, Alexander Sosedkin spake thusly:

> Don't get confused by the signature - I'm actually a very
> rational-minded person with hierarchical thinking. It's all extreme
> sports, Debian and heavy music preference that make my friends
> jokingly call me a mad man.

Oh, you're not confusable with Al, .sig or no. Nowhere near enough
cynicism. (Al could cynic for England. I suspect this came out through
cynicing for the Soviet Union in the 80s. I'm not sure it was possible
to live through those times and *not* become a cynic.)
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk