[Gllug] how safe is linux against identity thief

Lucy Peters lucypeters at mail.com
Thu Mar 26 11:43:45 UTC 2009

It was an ordeal for me after my bank account been compromised and worse
the police not interested in a joint investigation. I feel that the
police is letting the criminals go in a sense.

I am trying to rebuild my confidence with my ubuntu 8.10 in web browsing
and online shopping. Do you think it is advisable to install tor to
protect me from identity thief when i go online shopping and banking ?
What about foxyproxy ? Would it help to protect my privacy ?

Lucy

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses