[Gllug] Grauniad Technology

James Laver gllug at jameslaver.com
Sat Mar 21 09:32:06 UTC 2009

On Fri, March 20, 2009 6:49 pm, Alan Pope wrote:

> Quite a non-event really, but in a nice way.

You didn't notice it, therefore you had a good experience.

It's like cleaning a house. If it's done correctly, the only thing you're
noticing is that you're not noticing dirt.

As an aside, I had a non-event recently where a PCMCIA wifi card worked
out of the box. Very happy about that.*

--James
* We'll gloss over the fact that when i resume from standby, I have to
take it out and pop it in again to make it work. Given the quality of the
card, I'm sure the windows drivers are much, much worse.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk