[Gllug] VirginMedia or Urban Wi-Max experiences

David Damerell damerell at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Thu Mar 5 16:59:19 UTC 2009

On Thursday, 5 Mar 2009, Andrew Farnsworth wrote:
>Also, Since you say you cannot do without it, if you have Virgin TV you can
>usually get a minimal internet package for practically nothing (~10 quid a
>month??).

I don't watch TV; I think aging will rot my brain without needing to
accelerate the process. I can't do without connectivity while also
trying to move house, but I can easily go into the office or to
friends' houses when _not_ also trying to move house.

It's not a bad idea, but it's not super critical.

Today is Epithumia, March - a weekend.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk