[Gllug] VACANCY: Linux Systems Administrator / PHP Developer

Justin Perreault justinperreault at dl-jp.com
Mon Mar 30 13:51:58 UTC 2009

On Sat, 2009-03-28 at 23:52 +0000, James Laver wrote:
> On 28 Mar 2009, at 21:23, Justin Perreault wrote:
>
> > Thanks for a great job posting. Please continue to do so in the future
> > for any other jobs that come up.
>
> Thanks for speaking for all of us, even those of us who disagree with
> your opinion.

A similar response of "Thanks for speaking for all of us, especially
those of us who agree with your opinion." does not seem to be generated
when a negative opinion is posted.

The job is not one that I would want. The posting seemed to cover all
the bases for me to determine that. Overall, the poster put in the
needed effort such that I was able to consider the offer and reject it.
With all of that it mind, it is the kind of job posting I would rather
see should this company choose to inquire about other jobs they have
available. Of course having them post a job I do want would be great.

What is your opinion?

Justin

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk