[Gllug] To LLU or Not to LLU?

Matthew King matthew.king at monnsta.net
Fri Mar 27 17:58:09 UTC 2009

Tethys <sta296 at astradyne.co.uk> writes:

> --------
>
> Christopher Hunter writes:
>
>>For exactly the same reason that Bill Gates believed that 64 k "is
>>enough memory for anyone"!
>
> No he didn't:
>
> 	http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Bill_Gates#Misattributed

On a side note, I will miss Douglas Adams. I hope his arguments with God
are productive.

The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armour to
lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly ignores
the fact that it was he who, by peddling second-rate technology, led
them into it in the first place.

    * Douglas Adams

I think I'll add that one to my I'll-do-it-any-day-now sigmonster.

Matthew

--
I must take issue with the term "a mere child", for it has been my
invariable experience that the company of a mere child is infinitely
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk