[Gllug] VirginMedia or Urban Wi-Max experiences

Dylan dylan at dylan.me.uk
Wed Mar 4 12:08:55 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I've just moved into a flat which has no telecoms wire, so there is a not
insignificant cost involved it setting up ADSL (conecting by BT etc etc ...)

So, I figured I'd look into the internet only Virgin Media offering and the
wimax available in the area. Does anyone have any experiences or opinions
about either of these which might push me back to BT?

Dx
--
“ ‘... but there is so much else behind what I say. It makes itself known to
me so slowly, so incompletely! ...’ ”
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk