[Gllug] OpenMoko Neo Freerunner

tid td at bloogaloo.co.uk
Fri May 1 07:33:19 UTC 2009

2009/4/30 James Laver <james.laver at gmail.com>:

> They still exist. They're the ones that cost under 30 quid.

Hear hear.

I've just replaced my nokia 6310i handset for another one
costing £26. I've looked long and hard at iphonies and
crackberries, but am now firmly back in the 'do one thing
and do it well' camp. The phone runs for a week or so on
one charge. It lost two bar's worth of power whilst I was
at 2400 meters up an alp, whereas my colleagues' more
modern phones all died after ~2 hours.

Pictures? I've got a decent camera. Music? I've got a MP3
player somewhere. Email? I've got a laptop.

And I can strip it down to it's basic parts when I drop it in
the bath, as I frequently do.

Tid.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk