[Gllug] reactivate programs after upgrading to ubuntu 9.04

Caroline Ford caroline.ford.work at googlemail.com
Sun May 10 17:46:11 UTC 2009

I guess you downloaded vuse (and certainly frostwire) from places
other than the repositories.

The updater may have removed the programs. You can get a new frostwire
from their website. Frostwire is not in the Ubuntu repositories due to
licencing concerns. Vuse might be -you can search in synaptic.

You can also run them both from the terminal. Type frostwire or vuse.

Caroline

Sent from a mobile device.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk