[Gllug] reactivate programs after upgrading to ubuntu 9.04

Diana Scott dianascott1 at hotmail.co.uk
Sun May 10 18:03:23 UTC 2009

There were no reaction when I clicked the

 icons.

There was only vuze is still in the add/remove program.

When I type frostwire in the terminal, it said Something went wrong with FrostWire. Maybe you're using the wrong version of Java?

When i type vuze, it said java not found.

Diana

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/137984870/direct/01/