[Gllug] usb memory stick tracker applet

Lucy Peters lucypeters at mail.com
Sun May 31 17:40:00 UTC 2009

The message box appeared on the screen, after I inserted the usb memory
stick, is different to the one you described. The box has a ! sign in an
orange triangle and the message said
"Tracker
there was an error while performing indexing: index corrupted".

I kept pressing "Reindex all contents" and "yes" to reindex my system but
the box still re-appear in the middle of the screen.

Lucy