[Gllug] Which architecture?

- Tethys tethys at gmail.com
Tue May 5 13:59:52 UTC 2009

On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 2:55 PM, Peter Corlett <abuse at cabal.org.uk> wrote:

>> Sorry for my short sentences I'm just impatient...
>
> Then why not take your ill-informed illiterate twaddle off to Twitter
> instead, where you'll find plenty of company?

How about we stay away from the personal attacks and stick to discussing
the technical issues?

Juergen may not always be the most tactful member of the list, but his
input is sometimes valuable, and I for one would like to see him stick
around.

Tet

--
The greatest shortcoming of the human race is our inability to
understand the exponential function -- Albert Bartlett
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk