[Gllug] Which architecture?

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Tue May 5 13:55:19 UTC 2009

On Tue, May 05, 2009 at 02:01:24PM +0100, Juergen Schinker wrote:
[...]
> The so called "iplayer" is certainly an app in the Windows-world but in
> the Linux world it's just a Website where you can stream Flash-files
> because AFAIK there is no Linux-Client.

"AFAIK", perhaps. But you've amply demonstrated that you know nothing and
are impervious to attempts to correct this deficiency.

In fact, you're completely wrong. There is a Linux iPlayer application, as I
stated upthread, and which you would have also discovered had you spent a
moment with Google and done a little fact-checking before spouting off.

[...]
> Sorry for my short sentences I'm just impatient...

Then why not take your ill-informed illiterate twaddle off to Twitter
instead, where you'll find plenty of company?

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk