[Gllug] OpenMoko Neo Freerunner

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Fri May 8 06:43:07 UTC 2009

On 6 May 2009, Harry Rickards uttered the following:
> If the display breaks, or some ground-breaking new technology comes
> along, you probably don't want to buy a whole new laptop. For example,
> Nvidia's announced new 3D technology, that only requires a USB Port and
> a 120HZ display. Your current laptop probably doesn't contain a 120HZ
> display

... or the 'new 3D technology', which certainly requires a new video card.
Show me the laptop that doesn't have the video card on the motherboard.
(Equally, show me the laptop with space for any reasonable number of PCI/
PCIe cards and I'll show you a huge clunking luggable.)
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk