[Gllug] Windows XP 64 bit password reset from Ubuntu - where is the equivalent of SAM?

M.Blackmore mblackmore at oxlug.org
Wed Nov 11 21:24:45 UTC 2009

Got there in the end surprisingly quickly with a bit of social
engineering - actually it was quite frightening how quickly the right
password was found with a series of questions of what was remembered,
wouldn't have taken that much more for someone fishing for clues to
guess this one! A sobering lesson!

Malcolm

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk