[Gllug] Windows 7

Christopher Hunter cehunter at gb-x.org
Tue Nov 24 20:29:26 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-11-24 at 12:34 +0000, Benjamin Goodacre wrote:
> Chris,
>
> That's amazing - the next time somebody wants a new laptop I might
> suggest that we buy a license-less laptop and put Linux on it like you
> suggest. Did you have success using the Ximian connector for Evolution
> or were you using something else?
>
> Benjamin

We've got Ximian and a couple of other products on trial at the moment.
We're a very early adopter of Citadel (albeit on just a small scale),
and it mostly works, if you don't want too much from it.  At the moment,
there isn't really a properly viable FOSS groupware choice...  This
could be my next major project!

C.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk