[Gllug] Take a look at my photos on Facebook

Christopher Hunter cehunter at gb-x.org
Thu Nov 5 17:08:04 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-11-05 at 12:05 +0000, Peter Cannon wrote:

> Maybe, I don't know and to be honest don't care, what I do know is up
> until 10 years ago nobody moaned about Microsoft in fact everybody loved
> them.

Nonsense.  It was (about) 10 years ago that those bastards killed BeOS
(which was a serious contender at the time).  It was 15 years ago that
the bastards screwed over Stacker.  Almost 20 years ago they stole the
IP stack from BSD...

Remember - MS began with a stolen Basic for the Altair, and they haven't
changed in the intervening years - they've just got bigger.  They STILL
haven't released a properly working product despite all their bluster!

C.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk