[Gllug] Anyone want £40 to fix my DNS problem today!?

general_email at technicalbloke.com general_email at technicalbloke.com
Mon Nov 9 13:50:37 UTC 2009

Benjamin Goodacre wrote:
> [...]

Thanks Ben,

Thanks for the offer but it's resolved now, just in the nick of time too
- the domains started resolving correctly just 3 hrs before I was due to
go in and show the whole office how to use google apps! *phew*. Must say
I'm deeply unimpressed with my client's registrar/host xcalibre.co.uk ...
> Thank you for your email query.  Unfortunately we were not able to deal
> with your queries during the weekend as our opening hours are as followed:
>
> Monday - Thursday 09:00 - 17:30
> Friday            09:00 - 16:30

I shall be recommending that in the future they steer well clear of any
web services company who only feel obliged to provided support for less
than a quarter of the hours in any given week!

Cheers,

Roger.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk