[Gllug] Firewalls suddenly blocking port 80? But how? And howcan I check with no web access which device?

Andrew Farnsworth farnsaw at stonedoor.com
Mon Nov 16 15:32:20 UTC 2009

On Mon Nov 16 10:16 , 'M.Blackmore' <mblackmore at oxlug.org> sent:

>aaargghhh dunno a single character of what this is saying
>
>On Mon, 2009-11-16 at 10:06 +0000, Walter Stanish wrote:
>>  (?:files?|director(?:y|ies))

It says match anything that contain the word "files" or the word "directory" or
the word "directories".  The "?:" string is put in place to make it more
efficient in Perl and are not required, but do remove quite a bit of overhead.
the "ie: () => (?:))... " was just an expression of this while the 2nd line is
the full match.

Andy

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk