[Gllug] Firewalls suddenly blocking port 80? But how? And how can I check with no web access which device?

M.Blackmore mblackmore at oxlug.org
Sun Nov 15 18:11:15 UTC 2009

On Sun, 2009-11-15 at 07:41 +0000, John Hearns wrote:
> traceroute
> nmap

Oh No! They aren't installed and apt-get from ubuntu crashes out with a
site its trying to access which is on port 80 I suspect (an http site in
the stuff that scrolls past very quickly as it bombs out). I can't even
diagnose...

"Anyone who believes exponential growth can go on forever in a finite
world is either a madman or an economist."
Kenneth Boulding, Economist.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk