[Gllug] MS grumbles (was: take a look at my photos on Facebook)

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Sat Nov 7 11:16:40 UTC 2009

On 7 Nov 2009, at 00:43, Tethys wrote:
[...]
> I sold my TRS-80 some years ago. I do, however, still have a loft
> full of obsolete hardware, like a Xerox 820 and a DEC Rainbow 100.
> But if you think I'm lugging[1] them to a GLLUG meeting, you can
> think again...

Ah, well, that's where you're doing it wrong. You take one to a
meeting, and then leave it there. Somebody inevitably falls in love
with it, and *they* get to figure out how to drag it home.

Rinse and repeat until you can once again tell what colour the carpet
is.

(On that note, anybody want a PowerMac?)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk