[Gllug] umbrella company recommendations

James Hawtin oolon at ankh.org
Fri Nov 27 23:22:54 UTC 2009

Crystal Umbrella did me proud. Very low fee which can be fixed price or %
based, no setup fee, no minimum work fee.

http://www.crystalumbrella.com/

I used them about 1 year ago for 18 days work, ended up charging me do
monthy fees of about 60 quid... Due the company I worked for want to pay me, as
they have a policy of paying out contractors money as soon as they get it.

They run an IR35 expenses scheme so you can claim back travel costs, and
some meal costs.

If I had a contracting role again I would use them again.

James

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk