[Gllug] Never ever ever use Talk Talk

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Tue Oct 13 12:24:22 UTC 2009

On 10/13/2009 12:24 PM, 'Lesley at herlug.org.uk' wrote:
>>> Unfortunately I am currently stuck with TalkTalk as an ISP.
>>> Never ever go there.  Just don't.  Ever.
>>> Since 5pm this evening they have dropped this connection 5 times :(

Caroline made a good point - it might still be something in the BT
setup... my adsl link is from bethere.co.uk - and its been, unusually,
quite flaky since 2am last night. I am getting approx 23 - 28 min of
usability at a stretch on that link right now, and bethere did indicate
there was some issue in the dartford / bexley area.

But then again, might have nothing to do with your issue.

- KB
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk