[Gllug] Never ever ever use Talk Talk

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Tue Oct 13 21:11:05 UTC 2009

On 12 Oct 2009, tethys at gmail.com stated:
> As bad as Talk Talk may or may not be, I suspect I'd still rather have
> them than my current ISP, Tiscali. It's seems I'm not alone there,
> either:

Just think! You could be using a Breathe ISP. Only then I wouldn't be
talking to you because it seems that about four months after the SNAFUs
started, the poor sods of customers of that ISP *still* can't get their
email reliably, and most of it *still* bounces or vanishes into the
aether.

I was never so happy as when I finally dragged a MAC out of them.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk