[Gllug] SCSI Disc jumpers

t.clarke tim at seacon.co.uk
Sun Oct 18 10:45:57 UTC 2009

Just a passing thought while I was raking through some my assorted bit and
pieces -

some while ago I had to get some jumpers for some SCSI hard disc drives -
they are smaller than the 'standard' ones on ATA/IDE drives, so the supply of
spare jumpers built up over years was of no use :-(

The best deal I could get at the time was a pack of 50 or more.
So I have quite a few spare!
It seems Maplin only do the larger ones and drive manufacturers are shipping
them without jumpers, or at least with only one!

If anyone finds themselves in a similar situation, let me know and I can put
a few in a envelope.

Tim

This E-Mail (and any files transmitted with it) is intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received it in
error please notify the sender and delete the message.

Seacon Terminals Ltd, Company No. 1547396, registered in England and Wales
Registered Office:  Tower Wharf, Northfleet, Kent, DA11 9BD, England

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk