[Gllug] Firefox (was: Tuning the CPU scheduler)

Peter Childs peterachilds at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 07:55:07 UTC 2009

2009/10/27 - Tethys <tethys at gmail.com>

> On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 3:49 PM, Walter Stanish
> <walter.stanish at saffrondigital.com> wrote:
>
> > Interesting that you're unhappy with the performance of firefox.
>
> Why do you assume all of my problems with Firefox are performance related?

Have you tried Chromium, While not wonderful yet (its still in Alpha), Its
better in quite a few places than Firefox.

Currently I've got staff on thin clients who actually prefer FireFox 2
rather than Firefox 3

Firefox 3 is find so long as the website is not using tones of Flash etc,
E-Bay is partially bad, I just wish I could outlaw it.

Peter.