[Gllug] Keyboard reccomendarions

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Fri Oct 2 23:56:49 UTC 2009

On 1 Oct 2009, Peter Corlett spake thusly:

> On 1 Oct 2009, at 14:51, Joel Bernstein wrote:
> [...]
>> It satisfies none of your criteria but I'll make the obligatory
>> Model M plug.
>
> Ah, the Model M, the only keyboard that you can use to club lusers to
> death with, and then use afterwards to write their obituary.

The Maltron keyboards are about as chunky, but they're so expensive
that you really wouldn't want to use them as an offensive weapon.

If mine went walkies I would be *forced* to buy another: using
normal keyboards causes stabbing pain in less than ten minutes.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk