[Gllug] VACANCY: Junior Systems Support

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Mon Sep 7 12:29:31 UTC 2009

On 7 Sep 2009, at 10:25, Hari Sekhon wrote:
[...]
> Now if only I could find something that wasn't a waste of time and
> money
> that I could use for career skills instead...

Wait! Why does it need to be for career skills? What about the sheer
enjoyment of learning something new and interesting? And it's "only"
about five to ten grand over three years. Many hobbies will cost you
more than that.

If you just want something to advance your career, might I suggest a
technical college or a vendor qualification?

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk