[Gllug] VACANCY: Junior Systems Support

Hari Sekhon hpsekhon at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 10 09:27:36 UTC 2009

John G Walker wrote:
> On Wed, 09 Sep 2009 19:49:56 +0100 Christopher Hunter
> <cehunter at gb-x.org> wrote:
>

>> I DO NOT want to support those who DO NOT WANT to work
>>

> So you're not going to pay interest on your bank loans then?

That system of debt repayment, mortgages etc is the biggest con in
history, you've got to wish you were in on that racket!

Reminds me of the feudal system where people were kept so busy working
just be able to afford to stay and exist on the land... whether you rent
forever or get a huge mortgage, for most of your life it feels like it
works in a similar fashion to the feudal system without the ability to
keep much for yourself, just supporting the land owners. I wonder if
that's the only way things can be or if we're just led to believe that?

-h

--
Hari Sekhon
http://www.linkedin.com/in/harisekhon