[Gllug] VACANCY: Junior Systems Support

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Sun Sep 13 14:25:56 UTC 2009

On 10 Sep 2009, Hari Sekhon spake thusly:
> Ironically I would bet my life's earnings that those people will
> outnumber and outbreed every single person on this mailing list in the
> long run... it's a known problem among those that really think a lot.

HA HA HA he cited _The Marching Morons_ HA HA HA

<http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2007/05/there_are_no_marching_morons.php>
is a good treatment of this ridiculous idea. It doesn't work because
people of different intelligence breed together and because intelligence
is a complex trait encoded by a very large number of genes and heavily
influenced by environment.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk