[Gllug] SmartDevices SmartQ

Richard Huxton dev at archonet.com
Thu Sep 3 13:20:00 UTC 2009

Karanbir Singh wrote:
> On 09/03/2009 12:14 PM, Richard Jones wrote:
>> Anyone got/tried one of these babies (linked from LWN today):
>>
>> http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.26366
>
> I'd guess the n810 from Nokia makes a better all around package, comes
> with gps and a massive repo of stuff already working, and you can get
> that off the net these days for about £120

I'm reasonably happy with my N810, though I paid more than that for it.
Slide-out keyboard is OK (still not as good as my old Psion, but I'm
guessing nothing will be). Screen is excellent, apart from my greasy
fingers leaving marks all over it. GPS runs the battery down in no time.

--
  Richard Huxton
  Archonet Ltd
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk