[Gllug] Open Source Hardware User Group meeting on Thursday.

Walter Stanish walter.stanish at saffrondigital.com
Wed Apr 28 20:46:16 UTC 2010

> A friend returned from a business trip to China just over a year ago and

told me that the only computers he could find that were running Microsoft
> were the flight information computers at the airport, and they had all
> crashed to blue screens. Every other computer he could find was running
> Linux.

Unable to detect whether this is sarcasm - but it's definitely untrue.
 Linux
is alive in China but Windows still dominates - it's just that nobody pays
for it as shops pre-install pirated copies for you when you buy a PC.  Only
laptops pay MS tax.

- Walter