[Gllug] May Meeting - Call For Help!

Ciarán Mooney general.mooney at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 16 08:24:45 UTC 2010

Morning,

We have two problems for next months meeting. Firstly due to strike
action at the University of Westminster we may not be able to get a
room to use, second I have no confirmed speaker for next month. (I
have one possibility, but haven't heard back yet).

1) Please contact me if you have access to a room that fits about 20
people (max 30) with a projector, preferably in a central location or
with easy transport connections (ie Tube).

2) If you have an interesting technology, project or idea related to
Free Software, Linux, etc or know of someone who might want to give a
talk then please email the list with their details or myself. Don't
worry if you feel you don't know enough to talk about a particular
topic, if you think you know enough to write an hour's talk you
probably know more than most people!

It would be great if both of these we're sorted out ASAP!

Thanks to all those who attended last night, and thanks to Nahuel and
John for giving a very interesting talk. I know that I'll be trying to
encrypt my IM traffic from now on!

Regards,

Ciarán
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk