[Gllug] Looking for ATX PSU on a short-term basis

Phil Reynolds phil-gllug at tinsleyviaduct.com
Thu Apr 8 18:15:46 UTC 2010

I am having a few problems that are due to my motherboard, power
supply or both, mainly affecting USB devices.

I am hoping to track this down once and for all before I spend any
more money on parts.

To that end, I am hoping someone has a good ATX power supply sitting
around idle that I could borrow for a few days. I need it to be at
least 680 watts, in order to help me determine whether I need one that
powerful.

I can easily arrange to collect it, if it is in north or central London.

Thanks in advance, if anyone can help.

--
Phil Reynolds
mail: phil-gllug at tinsleyviaduct.com
Web: http://www.tinsleyviaduct.com/phil/
Waltham 66, Emley Moor 69, Droitwich 79, Windows 95

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk