[Gllug] Open Source Hardware User Group meeting on Thursday.

Andrew Back andrew at osmosoft.com
Tue Apr 27 08:50:33 UTC 2010

Hello,

Just a reminder that Thursday will be the first meeting of the Open Source
Hardware User Group. With presentations from XMOS CTO, Professor David May
FRS, and Alan Wood/Folknology.

For more info see:

http://oshug.org
http://www.xmos.com

For May it looks as though we will have presentations on RepRap (3D printer)
and licensing issues with open source hardware (e.g. how do you copyleft a
hardware design).

Just as with LUGs no particular level of knowledge is assumed and all are
welcome. And we are also looking for offers of people to do talks for June.

Cheers,

Andrew

--
Andrew Back