[Gllug] Printer recommendations

Justin Perreault justinperreault at dl-jp.com
Fri Aug 20 20:51:43 UTC 2010

----- Original message -----
> I'm looking recommendations for a new printer/scanner. Does anyone have
> any   advice or opinions to help me narrow the field? I'd be looking for
> a unit with   separate cartridges for each colour and one which will be
> reatively   straightforward to get set up with CUPS / sane ...
>
> Any comments gratefully received

I would recommend samsung laser printers. I have found them easy to set up and very reliable. I currently have a colour laser. however they have an all-in-one with bells, whistles and streamers included that I am looking at as my print quantity has been going up.

CLX-6250FX goes for about £500.

hth
Justin
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk