[Gllug] Printer recommendations

Dylan dylan at dylan.me.uk
Fri Aug 20 20:01:23 UTC 2010

On Friday 20 August 2010, Martin A. Brooks wrote:
> On Fri, August 20, 2010 20:24, Dylan wrote:
> > My volume will be about 100 pages/year so the issue is moot - the capital
> > outlay is much more significant a factor for me.
>
> Then _really_ don't buy an inkjet.  An inkjet sat idle collects dust.
> Dust clogs print heads.  Clogged print heads results in ink-wasting
> cleaning cycles.

Then assist me by pointing out a colour laser printer/scanner combo with the
same capital cost as an inkjet - I can't see any so I'll take the storing it
in a suitable cupboard between uses and taking the hit on ink costs.

Dx
--
“ ‘... but there is so much else behind what I say. It makes itself known to
me so slowly, so incompletely! ...’ ”
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk