[Gllug] (OT) Demonic dropping out

Don Williams don at rose963.demon.co.uk
Sat Aug 7 09:06:23 UTC 2010

Hi - further to earlier telling, I received this day a letter from Demon
I'd experienced. However (I can see you all nodding wisely) no rebate
was considered as the technical fault was at the local (Thamesmead) BT
exchange, thus not Demon's can.
	We (bosslady and I) have decided that it would be a waste of time to
resolve this with BT. What a mess is LLU!
	I am pleased with what I have read about UKFSN, here and on its
website, so will be taking matters further with it. I shall let you know
later how my extrication from Demon's clutches goes.
	With thanks, Don Williams

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk