[Gllug] Netbook recommendations

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Fri Aug 20 13:19:10 UTC 2010

On 08/15/2010 02:49 PM, Adrian McMenamin wrote:
> Anyone care to recommend some Linux netbooks? Thinking of buying some to
> allow some sofa surfing ... my kids have a better PC than mine but there's
> isn't near the TV...

While on the subject of netbooks - I've tried and mostly failed to get
something decent with a built in 3g modem. I have the simm, but dont
want to have to carry either a usb dongle or the mifi device with me
everywhere I go. Besides the wifi interface on the laptops / netbooks
tends to be a massive battery drain.

- KB
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk