[Gllug] Netbook recommendations

Justin Perreault justinperreault at dl-jp.com
Mon Aug 16 16:21:10 UTC 2010

----- Original message -----
> Anyone care to recommend some Linux netbooks? Thinking of buying some to
> allow some sofa surfing ... my kids have a better PC than mine but
> there's isn't near the TV...

I would definitly recommend an N900. Might be smaller than a netbook but that just makes it easier to carry around.

I am of course using mine to reply to this message and yes I am on the couch.

Writing a novel might be a bit much on here typing wise but there is an equal amount of viewing pleasure compared to a 7" screen when watching movies.

not exactly a netbook but hope it helps.

-justin
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk