[Gllug] Unsubscribing and why

david at gbenet.com david at gbenet.com
Wed Aug 18 16:36:39 UTC 2010

H Paula,

I was amazed to read your post. Am also disheartened. To think there are still men
who are neanderthals out there is scary. Just tell them to F off and get a life.
There's no need to quit the list for a tosser. In the real world may be we should
cut their balls off - or block them from the list.

Be Happy - am will to sell you an ak47

David

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk