[Gllug] WikiLeaks: Stop the crackdown - incredible response!

Robert McKay robert at mckay.com
Fri Dec 10 21:19:46 UTC 2010

> That's not at all obvious to me Rob: lex parsimoniae!

A meaningless non sequitur. It's impossible to measure which is the simplest
answer and even if it were the simplest answer is not always right!

I doubt I'll be able to convince you myself especially after embarrassing
myself by misspelling algorithm.. anyway this isn't really a wikileaks
discussion forum.

I would still recommend reading the book Dialogues in Hell and also perhaps
following it up with 'Blowing up Russia' for some perspective on how
jealously real state secrets are guarded.

Rob