[Gllug] Computer won't turn on

david at gbenet.com david at gbenet.com
Sat Dec 4 09:58:37 UTC 2010

If the PSU fails - then it looks like it's died. If you keep switching
it on and off you are more likely to damage the motherboard and all
components attached.

You can buy a new PSU for ten quid. As you have no little beeps - beeps
tell you what's gone wrong in terms of hardware failures - you need to
replace the CPU and hope you have not destroyed your motherboard.

David

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk