[Gllug] [ANN] GLLUG Talk - 18th March - University of Westminster

Ciarán Mooney general.mooney at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 19 09:40:02 UTC 2010

Morning,

There will be a talk for the GLLUG by Richard Jones on libguestfs[1]
on Thursday 18th March at 1930. It will be held at the Cavandish
campus of the University of Westminster[2], in the Large Lecture
Theatre. I will try and get a more accurate description of the lecture
theatre's location and post it to the mailing list and website
If people could arrive at 1900 to make sure we are ready to begin at
1930. After the talk I suggest we go to a decent local pub for a
social.

Could you please add you name to the attendees list to give Sean
Tohill an idea of the numbers we should be expecting.

Attending
---------------
Ciarán Mooney

Regards,

Ciarán

ps. We still require a talk for a meeting next month, 15th April.
Please email the list or me with your suggestion.

pps. This email was sent to the Announce list yesterday morning, but
is still waiting approval.

[1] http://libguestfs.org/
[2] http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=51.520821&mlon=-0.140244&zoom=18&layers=B000FTF
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk