[Gllug] VPN?

Simon Perry gllug at si-designs.co.uk
Wed Feb 10 10:38:44 UTC 2010

Chris Bell wrote:
>    It seems that Zerina development for IPCop has slowed significantly
> because it will not be needed for the new version, the website appears to be
> down, the Sourceforge website appears to be under maintenance, but the new
> IPCop is not yet officially released except for testing. Is the new IPCop
> really stable enough for business use yet?

While I can't comment on the new IPCop version I have installed Zerina
recently and have been very impressed with the functionality and ease of
use. The following link has a howto and working links to download.

http://www.openvpn.eu/index.php?id=36&L=0

The only issue I had was the installer griping about the version. Simple
enough to fix as I just changed the install shell script to check for
the installed version of IPCop.

Simon
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk