[Gllug] a meeting Thursday 11

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Feb 10 11:09:55 UTC 2010

On 07/02/10 19:39, Jocelyn Aznar wrote:
> After talking a bit about it, if there is enough people, there will be a
> meeting Thursday the 11th, around 6:30pm, at the Porter House Stout & Oyster
> bar:
> http://www.porterhousebrewco.com/coventgardendirections.html
>
> Who would be interested ?

its a bit short notice!

Anyway, if there is going to be a meeting of any sorts, let me know and
I can get it onto the website. Or better still, drop into #gllug on
irc.freenode.net and request the website change there, quite a few
different people have access at this point and most of them seem active
on the irc channel.

--
Karanbir Singh
kbsingh at karan.org | http://www.karan.org/ | twitter.com/kbsingh