[Gllug] Mobile (?) with E-mail & Calendar

Mick Farmer mick at dcs.bbk.ac.uk
Thu Feb 4 00:14:15 UTC 2010

Dear GLLUGers,

I'm certain this group knows a lot more about portable
devices than I do, so I'm looking for some advice.

My wife's current mobile phone allows her to sync with her
e-mail system at work.  Fine.

She now wants a device that will sync with her calendar at
work.  It doesn't need to be a phone (but is there any
alternative?), but it should be small.  She wants it to work
on the train into London, so does it need to be a phone?

Please send me your thoughts on what she needs for this.
Many thanks.

Regards,

Mick               /"\
                   \ /
Linux Registered    X  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
User #287765       / \ Against HTML Mail
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk