[Gllug] Mobile (?) with E-mail & Calendar

John Hearns hearnsj at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 4 07:03:41 UTC 2010

On 4 February 2010 00:14, Mick Farmer <mick at dcs.bbk.ac.uk> wrote:
> Dear GLLUGers,
>
> I'm certain this group knows a lot more about portable
> devices than I do, so I'm looking for some advice.
>
> My wife's current mobile phone allows her to sync with her
> e-mail system at work.  Fine.

Well, if it is Outlook which work are running I'd guess a Windows
Mobile device is the one for her :-)

Now, having got that aside consider the Nokia N900. Runs Linux, natch.
https://wiki.maemo.org/N900_Email_Options

I'd guess the iPhone must have similar - doubtless there will be a
acolyte along in a minute to make you gaze deeply into its glowing
glass face.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk